Medical Billing Specialist
Palmer Group is recruiting candidates with medical billing experience for a contract Medical Billing Specialistopportunity. While in this role, you will perform general billing procedures and posting payments from insurance payors. Our client is seeking someone who has a strong background in medical billing, allowing them to jump into this role and be successful. If you have this skill set and want to work for a company that focuses on helping those in need, we welcome you to apply!
- Verify patient eligibility and benefits
- Post payments for insurance companies and payors
- Resolve insurance denials
- Process and post checks and credit card payments
- Review rejected and failed claims
- Collaborate on billing projects as needed
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ medical billing experience required
- Strong data entry and Excel formula skills required
- Detail orientated
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at 515-225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.