There are jobs and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at BerganKDV.
BerganKDV has provided innovative yet practical solutions for small to mid-size companies since 1945. From our beginning as a trusted CPA firm we have expanded and adapted to offer business planning and consulting, tax, audit and accounting, wealth management, and technology services throughout the Midwest. Bringing value to our clients is what we do best and seeing them succeed is our ultimate goal.
Your Responsibilities and Keys for Success:
- Performs diversified tax assignments under the direction of managers and partners.
- Participates in planning and scheduling of client engagements
- Prepares advanced tax returns and consults on opportunities
- Suggests client tax planning ideas to management and clients
- Develops and leads team through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance
- Fosters an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Uses technology to continually learn, shares knowledge with team members and enhances service delivery
- Continue to develop and grow within organization
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or an undergraduate or graduate
- Either hold a current CPA license (in good standing) or be working toward obtaining a CPA license
- 3+ years in public accounting demonstrating a progression in complexity with federal tax compliance and tax consulting
- Dedicated to teamwork and Leadership, Motivated team player
- Commitment to continued learning
- Integrity within professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Workplace of the Future
Firm wide initiative to create work environments and culture that reflects the evolving needs of our firm and our team, enabling great collaboration, productivity, and cost efficiency. At BerganKDV, we are continually changing to evolve with our clients and team, supporting a High-Performance Culture by helping us work together more efficiently through improvements to our technology, workplaces, and processes. Our flexibility, remote access, team approach includes new spaces throughout for our teams to work in brighter and more open spaces.
BerganKDV is proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your career. Our competitive compensation package offer is catered to reward you for your performance and recognition for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our total package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k)