United States of America
HIA02: Engine Comp (TFT) - WDM 4th St 811 Fourth Street, West Des Moines, IA, 50265 USA
This position has HR responsibilities for multi-site/multi-location in two states and oversees 600 employees. Oversees HR metrics and HR investigations and helps to resolve Talent Management and Employee Relations issues.
- Partner with senior business leadership to plan and execute both business and HR, short and long term, strategies.
- Develop and deploy people strategy
- Be able to lead strategically, but be prepared to manage the tactical level, as needed.
- Flawlessly execute key HR processes for client groups including staffing, organizational design, leadership development, domestic and international salary planning, performance management, employee relations, incentive compensation, and restructuring activities
- Provide direction on organizational design, talent management and workforce planning, with a focus on succession planning and skill gaps.
- Provide and support effective coaching, counseling, investigation and progressive disciplinary strategies regarding employee relations issues.
- Provide assistance to the business on employee engagement feedback and planning, identifying areas of focus and working on actions to increase engagement.
- Collaborate with the HR functional areas to ensure the delivery of integrated services, including talent management, benefits, compensation, employee relations, etc
- Monitor performance management programs and provide support and guidance to managers/employees on performance issues and assessment tools.
- Ensures that all governance and compliance issues are addressed and managed appropriately; communicate and ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, keep abreast of legal requirements, including federal and state government regulations/reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
- Prior HRBP experience
- Prior leadership experience
- Must be willing and able to travel 15%-20% of the time.
- Manufacturing experience
- Advanced degree or HR certifcation(s)
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
(DO NOT USE FOR UNION ROLES)Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.