United States of America
HIA02: Engine Comp (TFT) - WDM 4th St 811 Fourth Street, West Des Moines, IA, 50265 USA
The Airframe & Global Engine Controls segment of the Power & Controls business is a diverse business providing products supporting Military and Commercial Air-framers and Industrial markets. The Contracts group has an immediate opening for an experienced Sr. Contracts Manager in its West Des Moines, Iowa site to join the business leadership team. The successful candidate will lead a team of experienced Contracts professionals responsible for contract demand management and contract administration and to also be responsible for all facets of contract administration on assigned military and commercial, development and production programs for aerospace and industrial end users.
- Leads team of experienced Contracts professionals responsible for contract formation, negotiations and administration.
- Responsible for coaching, reviewing, and delegating work to lower level professionals.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations to protect and mitigate the organization's legal and business interests.
- Receipt, review, and processing of customer solicitations/RFPs, proposal preparation, review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions, preparation of contract documents including non-disclosure agreements and memoranda of agreement, order reviews and acknowledgments, flowdown of contract requirements to internal stakeholders, change management, identification of contract and business risk, accounts receivable support/reporting, audit support, and contract close out as well as company initiatives including ACE, standard work and business financial goals.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to influence the demand on the supply chain and prioritize demand for order fulfillment based on business objectives and customer firm and forecasted purchase orders.
- Minimal travel required (<20%)
- Willingness to work nonstandard hours
- Some Holiday hours may be required based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated leadership experience is required.
- US Person is required.
- JD/Law degree strongly preferred.
- SAP experience
- FAR/DFARS working knowledge
- 8 years of experience in a Contracts role, or business role if that role is closely related to Contracts responsibilities.
- Experience with contract drafting and negotiation
- Ability to understand the financial aspects of contracts and other business arrangements; ability to contribute to negotiation strategy and lead negotiations
- Experience with continuous improvement
- Advanced proficiency in software programs such as: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.