Spare Time Entertainment to open January 6th, 2022!
West Des Moines, Iowa - After several months of construction, Spare Time Entertainment is proud to bring Games, Lanes, Food and Fun to West Des Moines. The brand-new luxury entertainment venue will open at 340 Jordan Creek Parkway, marking Spare Time’s seventeenth location and first in Iowa.
The new, 50,000 square-foot facility is the perfect place for friends and family to come together, relax, and celebrate. The venue features amenities and entertainment for groups of all sizes, ages, and abilities, including:
- 22 luxury bowling lanes with plush coaches and massive HD Video walls.
- An upscale and private Elite Suite event space with private bar, bowling lanes, and dining area.
- State-of-the-art Laser Tag arena with heart-pounding music, fog, and special effects.
- 10,000 square-foot Game Zone arcade with more than 80 games and redemption prize store.
- Mind Games Escape Rooms, designed to entertain and puzzle groups of up to 6 guests at a time for each one-hour adventure.
- Full-service restaurant and bar, featuring hand-tossed pizza, hand-breaded chicken, signature burgers, craft cocktails, and much more.
“We’re so excited to be opening Spare Time in West Des Moines, Iowa. Family is important to us and our brand is perfect for young children, teenagers, parents and grandparents. We offer something for everyone. Spare Time’s family-friendly environment is a place to bond. Whether you’re planning to host your child’s birthday party, corporate executives, girl’s night out or a school spirit night – events are our specialty. We take great pride in Creating Memorable Experiences. Every Guest, Every Visit.” said Heather Provost, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Spare Time Entertainment.
With eighteen locations throughout the Northeast, Southeast and now growing in the Midwest area, Spare Time Entertainment looks forward with excitement in being an active member of each of the communities. They will continue to demonstrate that they care about the places where their employees and guests live.