First Responders Appreciation Breakfast -- Virtual
Bring your breakfast (and possibly your pajama pants!) to this virtual event and join us in celebrating our First Responders! We're very excited to have Retired Navy SEAL Lieutenant Jason Redman keynoting this year's event! Some quick facts about Jason's extraordinary life:
- Spent 21 years as a Navy SEAL
- 10 years as a SEAL Officer leading SEAL teams in combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Severely wounded in Iraq in 2007
- Received the Purple Heart
- Best-selling author of The Trident: The forging and re-forging of a Navy SEAL Leader
- Jason has been featured in multiple documentaries including History Channel's Navy SEALs and America's Secret Warriors.
Intro Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15e7SuuoEo
TedX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQ4M3jjXuY&t=1s
Motivation Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYFCw8JNBM&t=15s
Donations for this event will be donated to the newly established West Des Moines Public Safety Cadets. You can learn more about the national organization here.
And, hear from our local West Des Moines leaders and first responders including:
Steve Gaer - Mayor
Renee Hardman - West Des Moines City Councilwoman
Craig Leu - Fire Chief
Chris Scott - Police Chief
Matthew Granzow - West Des Moines Safety Cadets Mentor
David Stark - President & CEO / UnityPoint Health
Brandy Waters - COO / The Iowa Clinic
Dr. Hijinio Carreon, DO / MercyOne Emergency Care Doctor
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
This event is presented by: