Join us for our first WDM Edge of the year with a focus on Real Estate & Development in 2021. Area leaders will be sharing thoughts and insights into the future of this key industry critical to our region. Listen as they focus on:
- Top trends in Real Estate vital to WDM
- Areas where the industry needs extra support
- How COVID has helped innovation
- The largest, most impactful changes for the future
- What leaders have learned most that they can share with our audience
This panel will be moderated by Kathy Bolton
, Sr. Staff Writer for the Business Record.
Our Expert Panelists:
– President & CEO / Knapp Properties
– COO & Manager / NAI Iowa Realty Commercial
– Executive Vice President / Hubbell Realty Company
– Founder & President / Hurd Real Estate
– President / R&R Real Estate Advisors
What is WDM EDGE?
West Des Moines is on the cutting edge of innovation and growth. With a population of more than 65,000, West Des Moines is one of the fastest growing cities in Iowa. Nearly 3,000 businesses call West Des Moines home and many of those companies and business sectors have their own distinct set of challenges. The Chamber’s WDM Edge (formerly Business Roundtable) brings subject matter expertise to the podium for an exchange of information that impacts business owners and community across all industries. In 2021, we will examine top industries that call West Des Moines home, trends in those industries, and what we can to do as a community to help support and create an ecosystem that helps these industries continue to thrive. Our hope is from these discussions, as a community, we might discover new ideas that help to propel our region even more forward.
Industries in West Des Moines we will be highlighting include:
- Real Estate & Development
- Information Technology
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Medical & Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Retail & Hospitality
- Arts & Entertainment